The caring staff at Agape Childcare Center:
• Are experienced & nurturing caregivers
• Are knowledgeable of early childhood development principles
• Attend annual conferences and workshops for development of young children
• Are trained in CPR/First Aid
• Understand and follow basic Christian principles
• Have the educational background appropriate for their assigned position
Parents are free to visit the center at any time! Conferences, however, must be scheduled, as the teachers/staff may not have flexibility for conversation.
We support breastfeeding moms in our nursery.
Agape Early Learning Center does not discriminate in the enrollment of children in regard to national origin, race, color, sex or religion.
Every child needs the opportunity to grow, develop and explore his/her environment through spiritual, social, creative, physical and intellectual